Junior Suites offer the amenities of a small vacation home when a casual room is not enough. Weekly and monthly rates are available for these units.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Private Bath
- Computer desk and complimentary wireless internet access
- Coffee maker and all ingredients for a good cup of coffee
- Cooking utensils
- Breakfast is available every morning from 6:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. and up to 11 a.m. on Sundays. Our menu features a bounty of local specialties from Northern Belize cuisine including fry jacks and longaniza and eggs. We also serve pancakes, french toast, granola and yogurt. Breakfast items range from US$3 - $7.
- 24 hours service reception
- Private parking
- 24 hours security
- Beer & wine bar in lobby
- Laundry service available
- Bicycles available for guest use
- Canoe to paddle down the New River
- Complimentary shuttle offered to our guests who are visiting Orange Walk for work, missionary services, government work or for personal purposes. This shuttle is available anywhere within town limits from 7:45 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Saturday. Shuttle bookings must be made in advance at the receptionist.
US$75 - US$85 per night
- 1 double, 1 single
Pet Friendly Room
- Additional US$20 per pet.
- Pet must be fully house trained and well behaved.
Check-in & Policies
- Check in time: 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time: 11:00 a.m.
- All rates are based on double occupancy, US$15 for each additional guest.
- All rates include hotel tax. There are no additional tax charges or service fees.
- All rooms are non smoking
- There is no charge for reservations cancelled more than 48 hours before arrival date.
- Reservations cancelled less that 48 hours prior to arrival date will be charged for a full night’s stay.
- No refunds for early check out.